Sunday, February 3, 2013

Magi Cosplay by Yuiie.



Yuiie is one of my most favorites right now. She's a Spanish cosplayer who began cosplaying in October of 2011 and has been sewing her own cosplays ever since. She has cosplayed for many anime but Magi is my favorite, so here.

Yuiie cosplaying Hakuryuu Ren.



Yuiie cosplaying Judal. I LOVE all her Judal cosplays!!



What wouldn't I give to be Sinbad right now.


Excuse my orgasms.

If you like Yuiie's cosplays, you should check out more of her cosplays on her deviantArt  account.  You can catch her most up-to-date cosplays on her Facebook page. She also has a tumblr, and a World Cosplay account. She has cosplayed characters from Ao No Exorcist, Kuroshitsuji, Magi, Vocaloid and many, many more.
And thankyou very much Yuiie for letting us borrow your pics.

Stay tuned for the next cosplay, next Sunday!





No comments:

Post a Comment